Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell

Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell
May God's Glory Be Known Everytime A Churchbell is Rung and Heard
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software
1x1

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Savior Church-Centereach ny

I came across a website of the Out Savior Church In Centereach Ny. This is one of the churches that had played churchbells on a Scotia bell electronic carillon system that was within their main office mounted into the wall. It was a tall unit. Although they did play wonderful churchbell music at around 12:15 p.m. everyday, It was silenced once day , due to the numerous people who complained of the bell's annoyance, disturbance, and loudness. I loved those bells dearly and missed them. It took years of searching the internet to find the bell system that matched the bell music it had once played. The bell music was a perfect match. I had reciently e-mailed them a letter asking about their bells and why they had  gotten silenced. Guaranteed, I will either get an angry e-mail response from them telling me that I'm not supposed to ask that question, or they may not reply at all. Anyway, at least I found the bell system and a sample recording of it's music, so the memory can live within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment