Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell

Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell
May God's Glory Be Known Everytime A Churchbell is Rung and Heard
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software
1x1

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Names of Churchbell playing devices I know played by churches

From the churches I've gone to, I've heard their beautiful bell music, and wanted to know the name of the church bell system they used to play their bells. Obviously, it's all electronic and pre-programmed and set to play at certain times. But at first, the earlier bell systems were giant tape decks towers that played giant cassette tapes containing the recording of the bell music . So this is just something I had learned and discovered and nocticed.  Mostly this interest is of myself, and upon hearing the bells, I can recognize the company by hearing it's music. So heaven forbid the  churches had silenced their bells, at least knowing  the bell system will continue to help rekindle my memories of the bell music that I once heard.

Vintage 1969-1970 Schulmerich Electronic Carillon
Scotiabell
Sanyo Sound System (Plays Bells) Company Unknown
Nova Bell Systems
Chime Master
Liberty
Del Roper
Mass Roe
Old Tape deck carillons
Belltron

No comments:

Post a Comment