Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell

Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell
May God's Glory Be Known Everytime A Churchbell is Rung and Heard
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software
1x1

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emile Berliner's 1899 record of Cantebury Chimes

On a search on Youtube, I came across a video that plays a record from 1899 of Emile Berliner's recordings of the Cantebury Chimes. It sounds so beautiful and nostalgic, as it brings about alot of memories for me. At times I felt sad upon listening to the music, as it made me think of the old churchbells that had once rang at noon, and had gone silenced, or maybe some personal strifes and struggles that I had gone through. I do love the music and sound of chimes, and bells. Maybe John would play those songs on his chimes as heard from the record, since the original recording is over 100 years old.  Wow the chimes really do ring out.

No comments:

Post a Comment