Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell

Me ringing a 100 year old churchbell
May God's Glory Be Known Everytime A Churchbell is Rung and Heard
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software
1x1

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How I Got Started In Loving Churchbells

I loved church bells since I was younger. I guess that It all started one day at a church in Centereach N.Y. Back then, before my biological parents divorced, we were going somewhere and passed by the church. My father stopped there so he can show us the “Talking Bell.” Just by coincidence, their church bell music began to play as we stopped in front of the church. My sister and I said hello, and how are you, and then the bells rang after we talked to it seeing as though it was talking back to us. This was back in the early 1970’s when my sister and I were young. But this was probably what got my interest in bells and their music, and my curiosity of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment